Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick little update

Time for Preschool
Sarah Starts preschool tomorrow. She is excited. She has been asking me for a year when she was going to school.. I just kept saying August.. Every day she would say "Is tomorrow August".. I can't believe that is IS August... really? Where in the world did the year go.

Stats from Dr appt today:
Estrogen Level 1000
Follicles: 19, 18, 17, 13, 13, 11, 11, 11, 11, 11

Meds again tonight.. Dr again in the morning (do you realize that I have to leave my house at 6:20am every time I have to go to the Dr.)
Look like I will PROBABLY take my trigger shot tomorrow night and have my eggs aspirated on Saturday. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! So exciting!
Say your prayers for us!

2 comments:

Kelly Noel said...

yay for good progress! keeping my fingers crossed that saturday is your day!

hope sarah has a great first day tomorrow! :)

Leslie said...

Cute PIC. I cant wait to see what she says about school!