Thursday, August 7, 2008

IVF Stimulation day #1 plus some Scrapping

IVF UPDATE:
I had my Baseline appointment with my RE this morning to get an ultrasound and bloodwork. I got the call and everything looks good! I start my ovary stimulation medicine tonight. I will take 3 different shots (Lupron, Menopur and Gonal-F) every night for 5 nights. Then on Tuesday I go back for more bloodowork and another ultrasound to see how my follicles are coming along, they will adjust my meds accordingly… from there we take it day by day. If my body responds appropriately, I should have my eggs aspirated around the 18th and then have the embryo transfer 3-5 days after that. Then the 2 week wait begins to find out if I am Prego.

ON A SCRAP NOTE:
I finished a fun page of Sarah and her cousin Emma at a MOTG Pirate party that a friend Deanna had in January. I found the cutest pirate paper from DCWV . The page turned out cute. Now if I could only master the art of taking pictures of my pages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this has been an emotional rollercoaster for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.

Love the pirate page too!
:-)
xox