Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just one of those days

Today was ONE BAD DAY! Sarah lost ALL of her privileges by 9:45am... the day just got worse from there!
I had a DR. appt for an Ultrasound and bloodowork this morning. I had 10 follicles, one measuring a 13mm, endometrium was 8. Sounds good, right... Well the ART Nurse called me this afternoon to tell me my Estrogen level was only 39 (should be at least 200 at this point). UGG. My Menapor and Gonal-F (Ovary stimulation meds) were both increased. I go back on Thurs morning for another Ultrasound and Estrogen level check.
And you know what, I have the BEST husband. He is so supportive and sweet. He never gets upset with me when I am having "One of those days" (like today). I am one lucky girl!

I am praying, thinking positive and really trying to take things one step at a time and one day at a time. Tomorrow I will be saying this:

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahh, bad days suck! I've a few like that lately myself. Hope things are better today!

Anonymous said...

Love being able to keep up with you guys! I subscribed to your blog but didn't see where to for John's. Sent him a message anyway, I love it and hope everything works out! I saved both your blog sights in my fave's! Lots of love, Sarah is beautiful as ever! Jenny

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart! Hang in there...my thoughts and prayers are with you! Tell your husband I said hello!
Love,
Rendi