Sunday, August 24, 2008

Did they make it?

John and I have literally been a nervous wreck ALL MORNING waiting for the Dr. office to call with how many of our 4 eggs fertilized. we got the call at 11:45am. The news was PERFECT. We had 100% fertilization!!!!! 4 little fertilized eggs!

Tomorrow we will wait for another call to see how many survived the cell division stage. they will also tell us what day transfer will be (they will be transferring the 2 best quality ones). It will probably be Tuesday just because of the low number of eggs that were retrieved.
Looks like everyone's thoughts and prayers are working! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erika...that's awesome! How exciting! Keep thinking positive, we're thinking of you guys!
Michele

Unknown said...

Oh Erika, I cried when I read this. I am so happy that all four fertilized!!! I'm thinking about you.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Good little eggs! That's great! Still thinking of you guys.

Anonymous said...

great news!!! so glad you shared the link to your blog so we can keep in better touch.

Kelly Noel said...

oh i am so happy to hear that all 4did their job! YAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Erika, I will be praying for you.

I just found your blog through Kelly Noel's blog, and I cracked up over Sarah and Jackson's romance! Two of my FAVORITE Ruban Rouge customers are in love. Tell her the lady in the RED shirt says hi and she does have great taste. (So does he)

Jen (from Rubuan Rouge)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Erika, that's wonderful! I've got my fingers, arms and legs crossed for you both....