Tuesday, March 2, 2010

paper pleasure

Here they are.... my Polka Dot Whimsy March layouts. How much fun this kit is to work with!!! Michelle at PDW does such a great job of putting together a fun and different kit... a great mix of super hot and trendy products as well as unique, fun different supplies... How about those fun flowers I made in the Mom layout!. 1 of the flowers are made with paper, 1 with fabric and 1 with ribbon. Yep.. I made all 3 of those pretty little things! I used the tutorial at this cute blog http://morepaperplease.blogspot.com/ . It's my first time making them so be gentle! I hope to get a few more projects done with the March kit before April's comes knockin on my door. I am so sorry for the wonky photos.. we are having some camera issues... we really need to take it to the shop.A few more layouts to share. This time Lily Bee. I can't wait to get my hands on their new CHA lines but for now I have fun what I have.


We are going out to dinner tonight with my mom and Joe for a late birthday dinner. I am looking forward to it as it's a local non chain eatery in Tampa that we have never been to. I love trying new places!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great layouts! love the flowers!

amy said...

love the pages..beautiful. i am always timid about new places to eat! !LOL! i hope you had a great time!!!

Kelly Noel said...

love these layouts! that pic of aiden and emma is so sweet and they look so little!

lisa truesdell said...

loving these pages, erika - the first is my fave!

Christa said...

Absolutely love what you did with those flowers-beautiful!

vtpuggirl said...

Just adorable pages, the first one is so eye catching!