I am sure you all think that it is all doom and gloom around here lately.. at least that is what all of my blog posts seem to be focused on... but it is so not true. SO much fun stuff happening lately!
1. Sarah started VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) at a new school at the end of August. I am IN LOVE with her school and her teachers are beyond amazing. Such an improvement over my experience last year with her preschool. Here she is a LO I did of her first day
2. Sarah started dance class last Thursday. WE have been on the waiting list for one of the programs in Tampa and we finally got in (super great rates and terrific program)
3. We booked our 3rd annual winter North Carolina Trip with our friends the Taylor's. This year we are changing locations. For the past 2 years we have stayed at the Cataloochee Mountain Cabin and LOVED it but this year we are going to a different part of North Carolina. This is where we are staying at this rocking cabin.. Doesn't it look amazing??
4. I started nannying the cutest little 5 month old girl 2-3 days a week and she is a real gem. I am enjoying taking care of her and Sarah is LOVING having a baby around. I wish I could show you how cute Sarah is with her!
5. I have been doing lots of scrapping lately. This LO in particular was featured here and it also earned me a spot in the Scrapping the Music Hall of Fame. How awesome is that! Here is a LO I did yesterday about my dad
7. Sarah got an ADORABLE haircut
8. I signed up for an amazing 2 day holiday workshop at my LSS, Ruban Rouge. WOO-HOO!!! I love this event so much last year and I can't WAIT for this one.
9. Our cousin Rachel just found out she is expecting baby #2 - Congrats Rachel and Caleb!
10. It's a LONG holiday weekend and we will spend Monday with family! YEA!!!
We had a Dr appt on Friday but I won't go into that now. Happy Labor day all!