Friday, December 5, 2008

Flexibility is key


I am a planner.. if you know me you know that. I have all 25 days of the Advent box planned out, written on my calendar and in the Advent box. Then life throws you a curve ball.

December 4th - Pick out a new ornament for the tree -
I knew we were headed to Orlando for the weekend so I figured we would go to Downtown Disney last night and she could pick out an ornament. Things didn't work out that way. Sarah came down with a stomach bug our first evening there so no shopping was done.... Poor thing. Needless to say we are back in Tampa after a short but LONG 24 hour trip. No Disney for us this weekend (so more changes to the Advent calendar).
The Advent calendar activities for the rest of the weekend will be by the seat of our pants, based on how Sarah is feeling. Good thing I am flexible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute advent box. Is it new this year?