We also went to the Doctor (what's new, right?) Here are the basics... Based on my hormone numbers the doctor thinks I am about 5 years away from menopause. Great, right???? BUT the good news is that I told the doctor I still wanted to take that 5% chance of getting pregnant through IVF and go for it. He agreed! John and I figure that since our insurance covers 90% and we budgeted for the other 10% that we really have nothing to lose. We need some major prayer, magic, baby dust.. whatever works! We are also getting ready to take some adoption classes (MAPP) through the state that will allow us to begin the adoption process through the state. We are super excited and encouraged by everything!
I haven't been scrapping as much as I would like lately.... These may be the only 3 layouts I have done in over a month! My MoJo has been clouded by my thoughts. All of these were made using Studio Calico kits.... (love)
HSM obsession layout products used: patterned paper and embellie stickers - Sassafras, cardstock - Bazzill, wood veneer - Studio Calico, chipboard letters - American Crafts, red letters - October Afternoon
JAM layout products used: patterned paper - crate paper, Studio Calico, Sassafras, embellie stickers - Sassafras cardstock - Bazzill, wood veneer - Studio Calico, chipboard letters - Cosmo Cricket, Banner - Jenni Bowlin
PROUD layout products used: patterned paper - Sassafras, embellie stickers - Sassafras cardstock - Bazzill, , chipboard letters - Cosmo Cricket, Flowers - American Crafts,wood veneer - Studio Calico