Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've always loved Polka Dots

I've always been drawn to things with polka dots.... baby blankets, make-up bags, my coozie... clothes for Sarah... They are just cute.. and they make me happy. So it's seems just fitting that I was invited to join the Polkadot Whimsy Design Team. I AM OFFICIALLY A POLKA DOT!!! I am so honored and excited to be among such great talent. I am super anxious to start creating layouts and projects with the monthly kit.. You know what I have February's kit right here on my desk.. I have 3 things already in the works and I just got my kit at 1pm today! WHOO-HOO!!!!! So come check out Polka Dot Whimsy, you won't be sorry! Here is a peak at what is on my desk RIGHT NOW!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Erika and Polka Dot Whimsy...a perfect fit! I'm so excited to have you on the team! :) can't wait to see your creations! :) CONGRATS!!!

Jennifer Priest said...

So cute ;) And congrats!!

Christa said...

So glad to be working with you!
Congrats!

milkcan said...

Huge congrats to you!