Wednesday, May 5, 2010

National Scrapbook Day has come and gone. I rocked it OUT over at Studio Calico, completing all 19 of their challenges, Crazy right.... I made 5 layouts and 1 card to fulfill all of them. For each challenge you completed you were entered into a random drawing to win a $10 SC gift certificate. All of those chances to win and I won.. wait for it.. wait for it... ZERO. Guess luck wan't on my side. That's okay, I Love the projects I used a some of them really got me out of my comfort zone!





On a fun note, the hubs and I went out a few weeks ago with a bunch of friends and we had a blast! Here is some proof



The daughter was sick. Fever was 104.5 at midnight on night. UGGGG. She is FINALLY back to school today! YEA for me!. Good times over here in the Stanton house!

Happy Mother's day all!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What a great bunch of layouts! The 1990 one... the paper, style and photo go great together!

Zorina said...

Total fun! and you rocked those SC NSD challenges,girl.

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!! Get pampered and enjoy your weekend.

Leslie said...

Geeeezzeeee. could you have filter out our red faces with the photo of Mom!???

Melonie said...

Fantastic LO's! Happy Mother's Day!